A Wear 'em Out Medium Flo Reusable Period Pad. The regular flow pad is your go-to for those in-between, business-as-usual days. The pad attaches to your underwear the same way a disposable would – it has wings with double nickel-free poppers for a nice secure fit. A fantastic choice for a sustainable period, using reusable pads has never been so easy.
- 1 Medium Reusable Pad
- Regular flow absorbency
- Customers feedback that they change them less than they would a disposable as they are more absorbent, don’t irritate or smell bad
- 6.5 cm (2.55 Inches) wide at the middle and 22 cm (8.6 Inches) long
- Printed layer – 100% Breathable Polyester
- Internal layers – 70% Polyester, 30% Polyamide
- Top layer – 50% Modal 50% Polyester
- Ribbing – 98% Organic combed Cotton, 2% Lycra
How to use
Rinse with cold water, then just throw in with the rest of your laundry up to 40°C! Your usual detergent will be fine, but don't use fabric softener as this will affect the pads’ absorbency.
Why we love Wear 'em Out
Lauren founded Wear 'em Out after never having found a reusable pad brand that she felt represented her or her friends. Produced in the UK and made of breathable fabrics, these pads are a great way to make steps towards a more sustainable lifestyle. Wear 'em out rather than throw 'em out! Easy to use and so soft to touch – we're a big fan.