FLUX's new Body Hot Water Bottle is made of 100% natural rubber and comes with a tie for you to easily wrap around your tummy or back to get rid of cramps and pains. Covered in plush faux-fur to keep you comfy when you need it most, this extra long hot water bottle can be strapped across your torso and hidden under your coat for chilly walks and it even has pockets! Can be used hot or cold, to provide cooling relief for hot flushes.
- Body hot water bottle with pockets and ties to fasten around your body
- Uses the same amount of water as a traditional hot water bottle (half a kettle)
- Comes in drawstring dust bag and features a faux-fur fleece cover
- Made from 100% natural rubber
- Dimensions: (L) 77cm x (W) 13cm
How to Use
- If using a kettle, wait 4-5 minutes after boiled to fill, to ensure the water is hot but not boiling.
- If you are targeting cramps or aches and wrapping around your stomach or across your body, aim to fill the hot water bottle so it's 1/2 to 2/3 full so you can have full flexibility and keeping it from being too heavy when wrapped around you.
- Can be used hot or cold. When using cold, just half fill your bottle with water, squeeze any excess air out and place it into your freezer for 2-4 hours or until ice cold and slushy.
- After using, keep your fluxies bottle empty of water and stored in a cool, dry, dark place. The bottle should be kept away from direct exposure to sunlight.
Why we love FLUX
One of our favourite period pants brands now brings you a natural, eco-friendly body hot water bottle. You really can have it all with FLUX. All FLUX Undies are made of TENCEL™ modal fibres – a biodegradable material sourced from renewable beech tree crops – and ethically manufactured only in certified factories. With every purchase, FLUX either gives back a percentage of their sales or donates reusable period pads and period pants to combat period poverty worldwide.
Gifted this to my girlfriend and she loves it. A must for the ladies
I have excruciating period pains and this has been a game changer. Really fab quality and designed by a genius. Will also be using it all winter long as a cost-friendly heating alternative 😂 Stays warm for ages - and comfortably fits in my puffer jacket - couldn’t recommend more!
Such an amazing idea perfect for stomach cramps or back ache!
Partner very happy with it, very cosy and soft.
Bought as a stocking filler for Xmas. It came in a lovely storage bag. I think my daughter is going to love it and use it monthly, to provide comfort!