Most people who use tampons also double up with a liner, so Callaly created the tampliner: an organic cotton tampon combined with a soft mini-liner. Callaly's innovative tampliner design features a 'virtual applicator', an ultra-thin medical grade membrane connecting the tampon to the liner. This means mess-free insertion and removal (no more blood on your fingers, or your tampon string!). Better still, the tampliner works with (or without!) any underwear because you don't need to worry about sticking anything to your thong, boxers or Brazilian lace knickers. And just when you thought it couldn't get any better, the tampliner wraps itself on the way out.
- Pack of 14 regular absorbency organic cotton tampliners
- Choose the same level absorbency tampliner as you would for a tampon
- The virtual applicator is made of a medical-grade membrane, 1/3 of the width of a hair, and keeps your finger clean when you’re inserting the tampon
- Both the tampon and mini liner are made of 100% organic cotton
- Mini liner features biodegradable impermeable backing
- Once you’ve put it in, the mini-liner can fold lengthways, so it sits between your labia. That’s how it catches leaks!
- Made in the UK
How to insert your tampliner
Inserting a tampliner is a little different to inserting a tampon, but don't worry. We've answered all of your questions here.
Why we love Callaly
The first tampon was patented in 1933, and since then, they've pretty much been the same. The team at Callaly realised that this product could do with some reinvention - enter the tampliner. An organic cotton game-changer that's shaking up the menstrual care space, the tampliner is one of the most exciting period products we've tried, and we think you'll love it too. Taking their design inspiration from nature's Calla Lily, Callaly creates products with real period experiences in mind, and we're here for it.
Love these - can't believe I was the age of 32 when I finally stopped getting leaks on my period. I've always used tampons but now I use tampliners instead because it's the same but WITHOUT LEAKS.