Tabitha Eve's Eco-Friendly Beauty Essentials Box contains four essentials you'd need to establish a zero-waste beauty routine. Consisting of 3 reusable makeup pads, a 100% natural Konjac sponge, reusable bamboo nail polish removal pads and 3 exfoliating Loofah Discs, this set includes all the sustainable swaps you need for planet friendly self-care and also makes a great eco-conscious gift for a loved one.
This gift set contains items worth over £15 and is plastic-free, biodegradable, vegan, eco-friendly and zero-waste.
- Pack of 3 Reusable Organic Cotton and naturally antibacterial Bamboo Makeup Rounds
- 1 Konjac Sponge made from the root of the konjac plant. Beautifully gentle, this sponge is soft enough for babies and is great for applying facial washes and even for removing make up.
- Reusable Bamboo and Felt Nail Polish Remover Pads. A pack of 5 replaces 1040 single-use nail polish remover pads!
- Exfoliating Loofah Discs made from the Loofah plant, perfect for gently exfoliating rough patches of skin.
- Plastic Free
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
Wash and Care
1. We recommend washing the Reusable Makeup Rounds before first use. Then, simply rinse in cold water under the tap after use, using soap if required.
2. Your Konjac Sponge should not be wrung out, but should be allowed to dry naturally. As with any sponge, you should replace every 2 - 3 months. Your Konjac Sponge is compostable.
3. Rinse your Nail Polish Remover Pads whilst still wet (super important), and leave to dry to reuse. Some staining may stay on cloth from polish - this is normal but will not affect use. Make sure not to leave used pads on delicate surfaces!
4. Leave your Exfoliating Loofah Discs to dry after every use. These should be replaced frequently, but these discs are 100% natural and biodegradable and can be added to home compost at the end of their life!
Why we love Tabitha Eve
When we discovered Tabitha Eve, we fell in love with their high quality, sustainable and ethically manufactured products. Female owned and on a mission to reduce landfill waste, Tabitha Eve is tackling throw away culture head on and working to make buying reusable the norm. Zero waste, done beautifully.
Bought this as a gift for my friend and she loved it!