Guud Flow is a multivitamin designed specifically to help regulate your hormones and promote a healthy menstrual cycle while supporting your fertility - but these capsules are ideal for your health, whether you're looking to have kids or not. Containing Vitamin A, C, D3, B1, B5, B6, iron, zinc, inositol and activated folic acid - Guud Flow works to help you fight fatigue, maintain a sense of balance throughout your cycle and support your general psychological wellbeing, too. All the guud stuff, just for you.
- 30 capsules of guud flow multivitamins
- Contains vitamin A, C, D3, B1, B5, B6, iron, zinc, inositol and activated folic acid
- Designed specifically to promote hormonal balance and provide fertility support
- Guud flow contains 500 mcg Quatrefolic®, a highly absorbable folic acid that gives you the best results for your health and the health of your growing baby
- 100% plant-based & suitable for vegans
- No added sugar, preservatives or artificial colourings
- Made in Belgium
How to use
Take one capsule daily with breakfast. Guud Flow is not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Take the supplements daily for 3-6 months for the best results. Suitable for use during pregnancy and lactation.
Why we love guud
Following a long journey since being diagnosed with PCOS, Morgane Leten co-founded Guud with the goal of making every woman feel good all month through. Using her skills as a Nutrition & Fertility Expert, Morgane worked to create a line of supplements that combined the best natural ingredients to boost your menstrual wellbeing. A brilliant, natural, female-first brand, Guud is here to help you work with your hormones and support you through your whole cycle, no matter what stage of your journey you're in.