Ease your cramps and period pains with BeYou's award-winning, 100% natural revolutionary Period Pain Relief Monthly Patches. An incredible alternative for our hot water bottle dependent pals, these patches create a 'cooling tingle' on application and slowly deliver a cramp-numbing sensation to the skin over 12 hours. Made from steam-distilled eucalyptus and peppermint-derived menthol oils, the biodegradable patches use an adhesive derived from tree sap and can be applied to your tummy, back, legs or breasts for long-lasting pain relief.
- Pack of 5 Patches made from a naturally derived medical-grade polymer blend
- Releases over 12 hours
- 100% natural and cruelty-free ingredients
- Super thin and discreet
- Adhesive made from tree sap
- Registered with The Vegan Society
- Dermatologically tested
- No artificial colours
How to use
1. Dry your skin before use. Cut open the foil sachet, remove a patch and peel off the protective paper from the central cut. This will let you place it easily before sticking the sides down.
2. Apply adhesive side of the patch to any area of concern, removing the rest of the protective film when firmly in place. Use for up to 12 hours and do not apply heat on top of the patch
3. Remove gently using warm water to loosen the adhesive. You could do this in the shower or in the bath, or you could pat the patch using a damp cloth until it peels away. Discard and replace with a new patch as required.
Why we love BeYou
We're massive fans of BeYou. Creators of science-backed, innovative natural products, the team at BeYou aren't just here to relieve your period symptoms but to empower people who menstruate while they do it. BeYou is challenging gender and racial bias in medical research, and what's more, with every product sold, BeYou helps to provide girls in need in rural India with free period pads.
My period has arrived so I tried these for the first time today and I’m really impressed with how effective they are! They are really soothing. I didn’t have to rely on painkillers to get me through the day. I have had the patch on for 7 hours now and it’s still working it’s magic. I had to come back to leave a review and buy more!
love love love these, buying more now
I'm usually glued to my hot water bottle for 4 days a month, but these have been such a fab alternative! They tingle in a cooling way? And they last AGES - happy to be out all day with these. Also taking them off is super easy - they peel away with water - no painful plaster ripping or anything.