The Saalt Soft Cup is made with an ultra-soft silicone formula designed to be both gentle and super comfortable for those with bladder sensitivity, cramping or discomfort with firmer cups. Designed in collaboration with the cup experts at Put A Cup In It, who have helped over a million menstruators find their goldilocks cup, the Saalt Soft Cup’s rounded transitions and proprietary bulb shape makes it easy to insert and open, ensuring a seal so comfortable that you forget it's there.
- 1 Saalt Soft Cup
- 1 cotton carry bag
- Available in 2 sizes, small or regular
- Available in 2 colours, Mist Grey or Desert Blush
- Can be worn for up to 12 hours
- 1 cup lasts up to 10 years - that's 120 cycles, replacing over 3000 tampons
- Made from 100% medical-grade silicone, BPA and latex free
- FDA registered and compliant
- Packaged in a 100% recyclable paperboard tube
- Light to normal flow (2–3 tampons)
- First-time menstrual cup users and 18 years or older
- Low cervix
- Normal to heavy flow (3–4 tampons)
- High cervix
Why we love Saalt
A beautiful, natural brand, Saalt creates clean, high-performance products that are good for you and the environment. Founded by Cherie Hoeger in February 2018, Saalt is a Certified B Corporation, meaning they've met the highest standards of social and environmental performance to prove that they put people and planet up there with profit.
I was really pleased with it, comfy, easy to use. Great option for the period tool kit!!
A lot of packaging though.
I'd never heard of Saalt before and I am SO glad I've found them! Their soft cups really are the easiest cups I've used and their packaging is gorgeous. Love that there's a choice of colours too!