Clinically validated for vaginal health, ProViotics help prevent the growth of harmful bacteria keeping your vagina healthy and protecting it from infections. Each tin contains 30 tablets of lactobacilli (the good bacteria in your vagina), which protect against the overgrowth of harmful bacteria and can reduce recurrent infections.
- 30 x 400mg tablets
- Clinically validated for safety and efficacy by Harvard Medical School
- Each tablet contains 5 billion live cells of Lactobacillus plantarum GLP3, a strain of bacteria clinically validated for vaginal health
- Vegan, allergen-free good bacteria supplement
- Lactobacilli protect against the overgrowth of harmful bacteria and yeasts, reducing recurrent infections such as BV and thrush
- This pack also contains a cotton carry bag and two proviotic applicators to aid with vaginal insertion.
- Reusable packaging
- Safe to take daily or after a course of antibiotics.
How to use
Daye ProViotics are proven to reach your gut alive, so they can be taken once daily as a supplement, on an empty stomach or with food. They’re also safe to take after a course of antibiotics, to replenish the good bacteria in your vaginal microbiome. For best results, take for a minimum of 30 consecutive days.
Why we love DAYE
We are pretty obsessed with Daye. Rooted in science, sustainable and clinically validated, their products are good for our bodies and the environment.
I've been taking strong antibiotics that were starting to cause thrush-like symptoms for me. I started taking these straight away and they immediately started to help. I'll keep taking them for the next few weeks to reset my body after antibiotic-annihilation. Will be recommending these to anyone prone to thrush or anyone taking antibiotics