Loved by users for its unique ring design, the Asan cup is one of the easiest cups to insert and remove that we've come across. Ideal for cup users who have struggled to grip typical menstrual cup stems, the Asan cup's ring pull tab makes it easy for you to gently draw your cup down low enough to break the suction seal and remove your cup comfortably.
- 1 Asan Menstrual Cup
- Illustrated user guide and storage pouch included
- Available in 2 sizes, for heavy or medium/light flow
- Can be worn for leak-free protection for up to 12 hours
- Unique ring pull tab for easy removal and insertion
- Made from class VI medical grade silicone
- 1 cup lasts up to 10 years - that's 120 cycles, replacing over 3000 tampons
The Asan size guide is simple: just choose based on your period flow.
- Light/Medium flow: For those who can wear pads/tampons for 6+ hours.
- Heavy flow: For those who have to change pads/tampons within 2-6 hours.
Why we love Asan
In Persian, Hindi and Urdu, Asan means easy or worry-free. Asan was founded on the belief that no one — wherever they are in the world — should ever have to worry about access to safe and high quality period care. Not only do Asan manufacture high quality products that are easy for you to use, for every cup you purchase, Asan donates one free to someone in India who cannot afford period products. What's not to love?
I've been trying to find a cup that works for me for the longest and no luck until I tried Asan! I think it was just the right firmness for me to fold and insert. Will say that I've found it sits a little low, but think this is just down to lack of familiarity with cups & will improve over time. Definitely would recommend!