Swimming on your period? No problem. WUKA's Swim Bikini Brief is our new summer go to. With a discreet high leg cut, these bikini briefs are thin enough to wear hidden under your favourite swimwear, and are great when you're planning a dip in the pool or trip to the beach on your light flow days.
- The outer fabric is water repellent
- So thin you can wear under your favourite swimwear too
- Holds 10ml of period flow or light leaks - around 2 small tampons' worth.
- High leg cut means you can wear it underneath any other swimwear of your choice.
- Cold wash and dry
- Not suitable for wearing on heavy flow days, but great to wear when swimming on light flow days or towards the end of your period.
Wash and Care
After wearing your period swimsuit, rinse it with cold water. Then just throw in with the rest of your laundry up to 40°C! Your usual detergent will be fine, but don't use fabric softener as this will affect absorbency. Don't tumble dry, but you can always pop them on your radiator for a quicker dry.
Why we love WUKA
Creators of functional, sustainable and comfortable products, WUKA is busy making period wear a staple feature in our wardrobes, and we're here for it. From period pants to innovative period swimwear and even period leggings, WUKA is constantly working to tackle period stigma and make the experience of menstruation more comfortable for all. An energetic, empowering brand, WUKA is here to help us feel ready to Wake Up and Kick Ass, no matter the time of the month.