Snuggle down and get cosy with WUKA's new Wearable Hot Water Bottle made from 100% natural rubber. Helping you ease those painful period pains, this hot water bottle is wrapped in MegaCozy fleece and comes with a tie that sits snuggly around your tummy or back, a must-have for those self-care days! It even comes with a pocket so you can keep your hands toasty too - what's not to like?
- Wearable hot water bottle with pockets and ties to fasten around your body
- Helps reduce aches and pains
- Features a MegaCozy fleece cover
- Made from 100% natural rubber
- Length: 77cm
How to Use
- Before filling the hot water bottle, wait a couple of minutes to ensure the water is hot but not boiling, to avoid burns.
- Ensure that you only fill a maximum of 2/3 of the hot water bottle so you can have full flexibility and keeping it from being too heavy when wrapped around you.
- After use, completely drain your hot water bottle and tighten the stopper to ensure there is no leakage.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place and keep away from direct exposure to sunlight.
Why we love WUKA
Creators of functional, sustainable and comfortable products, WUKA is busy making period wear a staple feature in our wardrobes, and we're here for it. From period pants to innovative period swimwear and even wearable hot water bottles, WUKA is constantly working to tackle period stigma and make the experience of menstruation more comfortable for all. An energetic, empowering brand, WUKA is here to help us feel ready to Wake Up and Kick Ass, no matter the time of the month.
Helped me so much, can’t recommend it enough🙌🏽
the softest material ever - i'm in love!!!